Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Tips From A Hooker LIVES!!!

Welcome! This is my new fantasy golf blog!

If you don't know me my name is Wade Alberty, I'm also known as "Southpaw" and "The Hooker," and I have been/am a fantasy sports columnist for TalentedMrRoto.com and ESPN.com.
My true loves and passion are fantasy baseball and golf, though the last couple of years I have focus my writing on fantasy golf with a weekly column at the now deceased TalentedMrRoto.com.
Since ESPN.com already has a great fantasy golf writer in Shawn Peters, I decided to start this blog so I can continue give my weekly picks and advice!

This year I will be focusing on the fantasy golf games of ESPN.com, Yahoo! and CBSSportsline.com.
If there are any other good fantasy games out there that you would like my input on let me know, as I am always looking for another way to ghttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifet my fix!

If you would like to join me/compete against me in any of the above mentioned leagues, here is the sign-up info:

ESPN.com's Best Ball
Sign-up HERE
After you have a team, click on Creat/Join a Group and search for "TMR Golf League"

Yahoo! Fantasy Golf '08
Sign-up HERE
Group ID#: 3498
Password: berry

CBS Sportlines's Fantasy Golf Challenge
Sign-up HERE
And then join the TMR Golf League by clicking HERE
(If that doesn't work send me an email at Southpaw@Southpaw32.com and I'll send you a direct invite)


So here it is, my fantasy golf blog! I don't have my faithful editor, Ken Weitzman, this year. Ken has made me look a lot smarter than I am at times with his fine editing skills! So if this reads a little rough at times I apologize, but hey it's free!
As always feel free to email me with any questions, comments, complaints or anything else, at Southpaw@Southpaw32.com

Good luck in the 2008 season!

No comments: